RV Warranty Forever
Warranty Forever TM is included with all of our new and used RVs 2 model years old and newer. Warranty Forever TM will pay for repairs to the covered components for as long as you own your RV. It covers Suspension Components, Brake Components, Water System Components, Air Conditioning Components, Kitchen Center Components, LP Gas System Components, Heating System Components, Deluxe Appliances, Exterior, and Interior Components and Manual Leveling Jacks with no deductible. Proof of annual maintenance is required with inspection, by a certified mechanic, of the items listed on the agreement. (See coupon below)
*This warranty is only valid for the customer and unit at the time of purchase. Any subsequent owners will not have access to this warranty.
**Warranty will be null and void if the annual maintenance is not performed prior to the anniversary date.
***Information adapted from Warranty Forever website.
Warranty Forever Coverage Information
- Suspension Components: Leaf and coil springs, shackles and bushings, and rubber suspension springs
- Brake Components: Wheel cylinders, calipers, electric break magnets, and hydraulic tubing and metal fittings.
- Water System Components: Hot water tank, burner assembly, thermostat, thermocouple, gas valve, electronic ignition assembly, PC board, heating system, shower assembly, toilet, sink, holding tanks, gate valves, macerator pump, water pump, faucets, traps, fittings, and water lines.
- Air Conditioning Components: Compressor, evaporator, condenser, capacitors, relays, expansion valve, control module and panel, reversing valve, blower fan and motor, and PC board. Coverage applies to coach air conditioning system only, chassis air conditioning excluded.
- Kitchen Center Components: Range/ oven burner assembly, burner valves, refrigerator/ freezer, microwave, convection oven, thermostat, thermocouple, burner, igniter, and PC board.
- LP Gas System Components: Gas regulators, gas tanks, gas valves, tank gauges, and LP lines and fittings.
- Heating System Components: Furnace igniter, burner assembly, gas valve, gas leak detector, thermostat, thermocouple, blower motor, and PC board.
- Deluxe Appliances: Icemaker, trash compactor, built-in coffee maker, built-in food processor, in-sink disposal, ceiling fan motor, and smoke detector.
- Interior and Exterior Components: Door handles, latches, and springs.
- Manual Leveling Jacks: Factory or dealer installed bolt on and welded scissor jacks.
Warranty Forever FAQQ1: Is there a deductible I need to pay when making a claim?
A1: There is no deductible with the program. All parts and labor are covered 100%.
Q2: Can I perform my own maintenance?
A2: No, all services must be performed by a professional repair facility. This is to ensure proper documentation as well as the workmanship of all services performed on your RV.
Q3: When are claims specialists available to take my call?
A3: Claim specialists are available Monday-Friday 8:00a.m. -8:00p.m. and Saturday 9:00a.m. -5:00p.m. EST to answer all of your questions.
Q4: What if I experience a breakdown while traveling out-of-town?
A4: You may take your RV to any professional repair facility. You may contact NWAN RV Warranty Forever at 1-800-810-8458 for additional assistance or you may contact your selling dealer’s service department. You can contact Stoltzfus RV’s & Marine Service Department at 866-755-8858.
Q5: How do I know what maintenance is required to keep my RV Warranty Forever agreement in force?
A5: Simply follow the maintenance requirements outlined in your RV Warranty Forever agreement. If you have any additional questions, please contact a claims specialist at 1-800-810-8458.
Q6: Why do I have to follow the maintenance guidelines outlined in my RV Warranty Forever agreement?
A6: Proper maintenance is the best preventative measure in reducing future breakdowns. Your RV is less likely to experience a breakdown if it is being properly maintained.
Q7: How do I make a claim in the event I experience a breakdown?
A7: Take your RV to any professional repair facility and provide them with a copy of your RV Warranty Forever agreement. They will handle it from there. If you have any questions that you would like to ask NWAN RV Warranty Forever directly, you may call 1-800-810-8458 and speak with a claim specialist.